Rise and shine with some of the area’s best and brightest!
It’s no secret that great business leaders like to get an early start on their day. Now you can too! Start your day off right by tapping into the life and business experience of leaders who know how to make things happen at our quarterly “Lessons from Leaders” sessions!
Every quarter, we are gathering a panel of business leaders from different stages and sectors to:
• Talk about their personal business experiences
• Share what they’ve learned
• Answer your questions about entrepreneurship, leadership and starting/growing a business.
- KELLY BROOKS | President, SpeakFeel Corporation
- JIM ESTILL | CEO of Danby Appliances, Serial Entrepreneur
- JOSEPH FUNG | Founder & CEO of Kiite and TribeHR, Serial Entrepreneur
- DEB KRIZMANICH | Founder & CEO of Powernoodle
- JACQUELINE PRINCE | Owner, Sweet Temptations Cupcakery
- STEFANA PRODEA & JACK BAKER | Co-Founders of Welo
Our panel will be discussing their biggest obstacle or challenge in starting/growing their businesses and what they did about it.