We’re looking for a Front of House Coordinator to join our team!
Position: Front of House Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Innovation Centre
Innovation Guelph’s Front of House Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth and effective
operation of the facility by providing administration support to staff and overseeing all inhouse events. This role is ideal for someone who is customer service oriented, loves people, and can be a friendly face to everyone who enters our office space.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for the Innovation Centre, welcoming the public and representing Innovation Guelph;
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages, schedule meetings;
- Provide administration support to staff, as needed;
- Plan and coordinate various Innovation Guelph public events and programs, confirming location, agenda, promotion and other necessary specifications needed for execution;
- Coordinate/host inhouse Innovation Centre bookings of event space and boardrooms for Innovation Guelph clients (includes setting up AV equipment, projector and screen) ;
- Facilitate the signing and collection of insurance certificates and signed event agreements;
- Liaise between clients and outside vendors, including follow up post event;
- Proactively manage social media engagement including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite for the Centre;
- Collect and record event metrics (i.e. number of attendees, organizations, etc.) ;
- Order facility supplies and liaise with the landlord and/or third-party service providers as required;
- Represent Innovation Guelph at external events, where required.
- Other related duties, as assigned.