Innovation Guelph is in search of a self-directed and experienced Accountant to oversee all financial and accounting activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, cash forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and all financial reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace, enjoys a hands-on role and is well-versed in working with complex funding agreements.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Recognized accounting designation or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management position, preferably in a not for profit organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
- Microsoft Office 365 and advanced Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks and Ceridian would be an asset
To apply for this full-time role, please send your resume to email@example.com by Friday, May 12, 2017.