- This event has passed.
Mental Resilience for Entrepreneurs Workshop with CEO Karen Lai
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Mental Resilience for Entrepreneurs Tips from CEOs and Pros
Being an entrepreneur comes with ups and downs and can often be very isolating. These ups and downs can affect your business, your employees, and your family, as well as you. How do you build skills and healthy coping mechanisms to navigate through challenges? What real-life, practical tools and strategies can you put in place to recover quickly and move forward?
Listen to experienced leaders about how they overcame obstacles in their entrepreneurial journey.
Learn from professionals who will help to make your life a little less overwhelming.
Apply the practical, hands-on tools that you receive to support you, and your employees, through adversity.
Each month we will host a CEO who will share their story with you, followed by an interactive workshop facilitated by a mental health professional, where you will learn tips and practice new strategies for greater resilience.
Format of the event:
- 30 minutes – CEO shared experience with audience Q&A
- 60 minutes – Interactive workshop with practical tips and tools
We will be running the series from November to February, on the third Friday morning of the month, from 8:00am-9:30am (ET). Here are the upcoming dates and speakers:
- Karen Lai, CEO, KPM Power – Friday November 19, 2021
- Kelly Brooks, CEO of Quarter4 – Friday December 17, 2021
- Michael Ritchie, President and CEO of CGL Manufacturing – Friday January 21, 2022
- Jim Estill, CEO of Danby Appliances – Friday February 18, 2022
Sponsored by Invest in Guelph and special thanks to Life Recovery Program/Inward Strong for facilitating the interactive workshops.
Register for the November Workshop here: November 19 Zoom registration link.