- This event has passed.
Path to Market Validation
July 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join us on July 7th with Jeremy Vo to learn a practical customer discovery framework that you can run tomorrow.
About this event
A start-up’s path to market validation can feel like an uphill battle. Founders often get stuck trying to acquire true market intel because they lack the pipeline and bring founder bias. Structured customer discovery is a proven method to collect facts so that you can define your MVP and get your 1st customers. In this workshop, you will learn a practical customer discovery framework that you can run tomorrow.
Path to product-market fit
Customer discovery workshop
Real-life case study
Who is this event for?
- Start-up founders who:
- Are building a new venture
- Are exploring new markets / customer segments
- Want to raise their next round
- Learn how to run an effective customer discovery process
- Learn how to present your findings to investors
- Tactical items that you can put to action tomorrow (pipeline building, interviewing properly, building MVP, etc.)
About the Speaker:
Jeremy Vo is a venture builder in early-stage B2B startups. His 1st start-up experience was building Flashstock, which was sold to Shutterstock after 3.5 years for $65M.
After that, he founded LeapMotiv to help founders validate their ideas through a customer discovery framework. He’s worked on over 30 ventures across various industries including HealthTech, EdTech, and AdTech.