Attention women business owners!
You’re Invited to Potential Meets Possibility, a new virtual series for women business owners!
As a woman business owner, your time is valuable. Investing in quality events that offer value in helping you grow your business is our priority. Innovation Guelph has recently partnered with WEConnect International on an event you might enjoy!
Potential Meets Possibility is a new virtual series for women business owners who are looking for a combination of inspirational and tangible tools for growth. In this first of five events, Innovation Guelph and WEConnect International invite you to a 90-minute session on Tuesday December 8, 2020, 10:00am to 11:30am EST.
This session will include information on how to leverage supplier diversity programs to meet global buyers, the benefits of certifying as women-owned and a presentation on how to do business with large supply chains. We are thrilled to welcome special guest Shelby Taylor, Founder and CEO of Chickapea, who placed No. 70 on the 2020 Report on Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
- Welcome by Innovation Guelph
- Opening Remarks by TD Bank
- Leveraging WECommunity for Growth, WEConnect International
- Doing Business with Large Supply Chains, TD Bank
- Certified WBE Spotlight: Shelby Taylor, Chickapea
- Q&A, moderated by WEConnect International
- Closing Remarks and Next Steps, WEConnect International
As a valued member of our network, we hope you will join us. To register, please visit: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIocOitqz8pGdPz65IwCBa_-vCmgc4QcVAP