How well are you able to communicate your brand to your customers? This three-part workshop – happening November 27, December 4 and 11 from 1 – 5 p.m. at Innovation Guelph – is designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners identify their target audience and create messaging that resonates with their customers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify your target audience
- How to build credibility on the communication channels that make sense for your brand
- How to talk to your customers in a way that resonates with them
What You’ll Do
- Develop a brand positioning statement
- Evaluate marketing channels and select which ones are the most relevant and credible with your target audience
- Create a series of clearly structured messages that align with your brand positioning statement
- Put together all the key components of a media kit
Who This Workshop is For
- Prospective entrepreneurs with a business idea
- Early-Stage Ventures
- Established businesses looking to launch a new product or service
MaRS Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops are $100 per course, and are open to everyone. If you’re an Innovation Guelph client, you’ll be reimbursed the registration fee at the end of the workshop. You can register here.