Sales are fundamental to a successful business. This hands-on workshop – happening February 11, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Innovation Guelph – focuses on the sales process within a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
For entrepreneurs and new businesses that are ready to start selling, this workshop will provide you with the techniques to map out your sales process and give you the tools you need to manage, influence and track your sales opportunities. This workshop will also give you a chance to refine and practice your cold calling and sales meeting techniques to improve outcomes and demonstrate repeatable sales.
What You’ll Learn
- Techniques to book, prepare for and conduct a sales call
- Negotiation tactics
- How to successfully turn customer prospects into sales
- How to define, track, analyze and manage your sales process
What You’ll Get Out Of It
- A Sales Process and Stakeholder Management chart to prepare you to meet with your customers
- A spreadsheet approach to tracking sales with sales funnel data for a prospective customer
- A sales call script that follows a sales process
Who This Workshop is For
- Prospective entrepreneurs with a business idea
- Early-Stage Ventures
- Established businesses looking to launch a new product or service
MaRS Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops are $100 per course, and are open to everyone. If you’re an Innovation Guelph client, you’ll be reimbursed the registration fee at the end of the workshop. You can register below, or read a full workshop description here. Check out what else is on our winter workshop calendar.