Innovation is powered by high-energy, and the collision of ideas from creative, open minds. Yesterday Innovation Guelph was rocking with all of the above!
Eight leading-edge digital technology companies from Costa Rica spent the morning at Innovation Guelph. They met with local companies interested in supplementing their technology teams and forging strategic alliances in new markets.
The results were tremendous!
- 58 direct B2B meetings
- 22 immediate opportunities for collaboration and new business
- 24 potential opportunities to be explored further
As we wrapped up over an impromptu pizza lunch (followed by a tour of Royal City Brewing Co.), it was clear that Guelph and Wellington County have a lot in common with Costa Rica – both are:
- awesome places to live and work;
- filled with highly educated, collaborative people who strive for win/win relationships (and appreciate craft beer!);
- focused on generating prosperity across multiple metrics, in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable way;
- and, most importantly, eager to do business and explore possibilities!
If you wanted to participate, but couldn’t due to other commitments or lack of space in this sold-out event, reach out to IG staff and we’d be happy to connect you with the visiting companies who are in the area until end of day Friday, April 28th, 2017.