We’re thrilled to kick off our fall line up of workshops with the first course in the MaRS Entrepreneur’s Toolkit series Starting Lean: Value Proposition.
Do you have an idea or a product that you’d like to turn into a business? This two-part workshop – happening from 1 – 5 p.m. September 18 and 24 at Innovation Guelph – is designed to help early-stage ventures understand Steve Blanks’ Lean Startup approach, and learn ways to start collecting feedback from potential customers.
What You’ll Learn
- How the Lean Startup approach can work for your business
- How to start collecting feedback from potential customers
- How sales and marketing activities can be organized to help land your first customers
- Who your target customer is
What You’ll Do
- Create a process to test key assumptions you have about your business
- Interview five to ten potential customers
- Synthesize customer feedback into a value proposition
Who This Workshop is For
- Prospective entrepreneurs with a business idea
- Early-Stage Ventures
- Established businesses looking to launch a new product or service
MaRS Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops are $100 per course, and are open to everyone. If you’re an Innovation Guelph client, you’ll be reimbursed the registration fee at the end of the workshop. You can register below, or read a full workshop description here. Check out what else is on our fall workshop calendar.