Do you have an idea or a product that you’d like to turn into a business? This two-part workshop – happening from 1 – 5 p.m. October 1 and 8 at Innovation Guelph – is designed to help early-stage ventures understand Steve Blanks’ Lean Startup approach, and learn ways to start collecting feedback from potential customers.
What You’ll Learn
- How the Lean Startup approach can work for your business
- How to start collecting feedback from potential customers
- How sales and marketing activities can be organized to help land your first customers
- Who your target customer is
What You’ll Do
- Create a process to test key assumptions you have about your business
- Interview five to ten potential customers
- Synthesize customer feedback into a value proposition
Who This Workshop is For
- Prospective entrepreneurs with a business idea
- Early-Stage Ventures
- Established businesses looking to launch a new product or service
MaRS Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops are $50 per course, and are open to everyone. If you’re an Innovation Guelph client, you’ll be reimbursed the registration fee at the end of the workshop.