Are you ready to pitch your business? This hands-on workshop – happening March 4, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Innovation Guelph – will help you prepare to pitch to investors.
Many new ventures need to access external sources of funding to effectively build their product and enter the market. This workshop will help you to understand how to create a powerful pitch that you can use to engage investors.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use storytelling techniques to engage investors
- How to craft a compelling narrative
- Pitch presentation skills
What You’ll Get Out Of It
- A summary of the 10 key components that form your investment story
- The opportunity to practice your pitch and gain valuable feedback from mentors and peers
- A 10-slide investor pitch deck
Who This Workshop is For
- Prospective entrepreneurs with a business idea
- Early-Stage Ventures
- Established businesses looking to launch a new product or service
MaRS Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops are $100 per course, and are open to everyone. If you’re an Innovation Guelph client, you’ll be reimbursed the registration fee at the end of the workshop. You can register below, or read a full workshop description here.