Have you all heard the saying, if you want to go fast, go alone; If you want to go far, go together? Innovation Guelph believes you can do both; go fast AND go together! Our Rhyze Ventures Program is now accepting applications from women entrepreneurs ready for transformational change within their business and leadership skills.
Rhyze Ventures is a custom-designed program created by women entrepreneurs, for women entrepreneurs. We have crafted a balance of in-class learning, practical hands-on project work, mentorship, and peer-to-peer networking to address your biggest business challenges, push your boundaries, and see you through to implementation.
What makes this program different? Quite simply, participants can expect to experience a program that reflects Innovation Guelph’s deep understanding of the unique challenges that women entrepreneurs face, combined with the sector-specific expertise of our partner organizations. That means:
- Three course streams ensuring you receive information that is most relevant to your sector and business stage.
- Custom-designed curriculum and learning goals informed by research and experience with the specific areas that women entrepreneurs flagged as gaps.
- Outstanding facilitators that are both knowledgeable and closely connected to a significant business network
- Thoughtful matching of participants with volunteer mentors based on your goals, experience, skills, and personality.
- One-on-one time with technical experts or industry specialists focused on your companies needs
- Two four-hour classes per month so that you can keep running your show while building your skills.
To find out more about the Rhyze Ventures program, check out our website, reach out to us at Ella.Henderson@innovationguelph.ca, or RSVP to attend our upcoming information night on October 23.
If you, or someone you know would like to be involved in please reach out to our program manager, Katherine.Laycock@innovationguelph.ca to discuss opportunities to become a mentor or facilitator.
Applications are due by October 31, 2019 to join our first cohort of women entrepreneurs in January 2020.
Want to stay in the know about events and opportunities to connect:
follow @therhyzeproject on twitter and sign up to receive program updates in your inbox!